Monday, June 11, 2007

The Human Tragedy




Children!..I have not written a blog in god knows how long. Now, First let me apologize for not keeping in touch. But lemme tell you. Shit has went down.. you don't even know. Lindsay doing oxycotin now , Angelina adopted a 15th child , Rosie gets booted from ABC (again) , its goes on and on really. But those are just the headlines. I think its time I start incorporating some of my life into this blog. I mean , I can top some of those stories. After all , I write this shit and I think its time. Now where do I start..I think I need to meditate.. what comes to mind..HUMMMMM :::stockboy:: HUMMM ::Danity Kane::: HUMMMM :::Hand Insurance::: HUMMM ::::::. Yes thats right , since I'm back, why not start off with a bang right?. Since such things take forever to write and have played out for three years or so, adn to protect the rights and privacy of the individual I thought I'd tell the tale , oh, why don't I just make a long story short.

Drag queen starts dating boy , drag queen meets boy's friends , drag queen becomes good friends with boys friends , drag queen starts hitting up night clubs with friend who's name rhymes with "Banjo Ronny" , drag queen finds out Banjo Ronny is pathological liar/psycho , who's relatives appeared in Deliverance , Drag queen has found peace and tranquility in everyday life and couldn't be happier.

So thats the story kids. Im no longer going to talk much about the topic because the person does not deserve as much. But as the plot thickens , I will keep you posted.
But if the individual does in fact read this post , I have one thing to say the





So its good to be back kids , just think of this post as a preview of whats to come in the future. a new and improved blog expierience here at The Devil You Don't know

Love and Lip gloss,
Bobbi Blush

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

hmm.. more like fatso johnny! JESUS ON WHEEL!!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home