Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bobbi , Mother of Glamour

Last night I had this really really weird dream. It consisted of me carrying around a baby wherever I went in the entire dream. I don't recall the places I went, But I do remember what the baby looked like. It had the face of Haley Joel Osment, the teeth of "Steven King's It" , the body of the evil baby Satan carries in the "Passion of the Christ" ,( pale skin and all) with a little black beenie on. I loved the baby in my dream. I played with it, fed it. But everyone was so afraid of it except me. hmm? Maybe it was the haunted house (scroll down to The Forest of Fear post) I visited last night or maybe I will be the first drag queen ever to have immaculate conception



+

+

=


can someone please tell me what the baby means?..huh?..
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home