Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Bulletin from New York



Hey Friends,

So as most of you know, I finally got back home from a "secret location" outside of the U.S. to shoot the final episodes of my new show "I Love New York".

VH1 has not determined an exact air date yet because of time slot issues. It is expected that the show will release sometime in mid-December and latest, early January. TV experts have already been raving about the show, and its been predicted to be the most watched show in VH1's history!

Finally, for those who are new to the concept of the show, I will be the Flavorette, where 20 single men from all over the country will be competing for me. This show is NOT the same as Flavor of Love! Its a newer more updated concept with a couple twist involved.

Will I find true love & happiness? Will I ever find a man who can appreciate my flaws and my qualities?

I would feel sincerely blessed and thankful if everyone would watch my show. I promise it will extremely entertaining and you will find a lot of laughs and drama on the way.

Love,

~Tiffany aka NY

the anticipation is unbearable!!!!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home