Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ARR Matey

::sighs::Its 4 am. Can't sleep , I guess its from all that coffee or maybe that sample of confectioners sugar I got from that nice Colombian man last night . I'm not one to turn down some powered sugar. I bake kids. So I'm sitting here watching Being Bobby Brown on Bravo. actually I'm watching Whitney pinning a wig to her head and yell BOBBY!!! 15 times consecutively in a row. Watching crack while on crack won't help me sleep much either. Kathy Griffin made the best joke earlier tonight about Being Bobby Brown. She said " Its such a shame they got a divorce , I loved that show so much.Especially every time they went into the bedroom to have "SEX" , except you didn't hear moaning , you heard this :::sound of lighter igniting a crack pipe".

Well , I need a project. I don't know , summer is around the corner and I want something I can put effort into whole heartedly . Last month's Free Lindsay from Rehab fasting didn't go over so well. See what I did was , I fasted untill Lindsay was released from rehab. Now that I think of it , that project lasted a whole minute. I gained 2 pounds too.

Anyhoo , guess who's birthday is coming around the corner. MMhmmm thats right. I'm throwing my annual birthday bash. Now , last year's theme was cute. Alice in Wonderland. which actually was a cross between Alice in Chains and Alice in Rehab , but nevertheless still the social event of the season. Now I try to top every year with a better theme. PIRATE COUTURE . Yes , I have ripped off Disney productions. A sneak peek kids , the flyer.



Now i'f you'll notice, I blacked out the address and other info because If I left it everyone from US weekly and People magazine will want to come. Which reminds me , I have to call the coast guard tomorrow incase any paparazzi copters show up. NO, no , I'll make a decoy flyer , that'll sure to work. I'll just say Shealita Baby's performing , then noone will show up. It's sure to do the trick. I joke , I joke. So this is my project. Party planning. Everything from illuminated pirate sail canopy's hanging from my trees to coconut candle votive's and hundreds of Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End DVD's. Wait , thats not a pirate party , thats piracy . Anyways I have my work cut out for me , I better get started tomorrow or my party will really turn into a Shealita Baby event.



Love & Lip Gloss,
Bobbi Blush

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

shealita is still coming tho! ugh she is gonna end up pissing all over your house like last year!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home