Saturday, October 14, 2006

Feel The Burn!

Kids, I have something to tell you. Its hard for me to just come out and say it. OK, here goes. I put on a few pounds. What's that dear reader? you could hardly notice, I know, thank you. What honey? Im still gorgeous, aw your too sweet. What's that sweetheart? My scale clearly must be broken..Indeed honey. You kids are just too adorable. What's that? I look like Jabba the Hut next to Nicole Ritchie?!? WELL, FUCK YOU TOO!

So , Im on a new diet now. Nothing WHITE! No bread , No sugar, No whole milk, No..oh well nevermind.

Recently I've been werqin out to Miss Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease, but honey, your warm up is for senior citizens. Honestly, I got a better warm up watching some older woman grab hold of her walker the other day.


So goodbye Carmen, Hello Richard!



xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home