Monday, November 20, 2006

I love me some gossip

story 1:"She should try fucking tiping"
Rising star Rachael Ray is "not one of us," says author-chef Anthony Bourdain about her chops as a celebrity chef. "She's not a professional. That's obvious the minute you see her," he says in the December Stuff magazine. "That '$40 a Day' show? Yeah, she should try fucking tipping."


I love him now

Story 2: Finally A Sex Scandal rocks goodie two
shoes


from suicide girls:




I know it’s wrong, but I find sex scandals endlessly entertaining, particularly when someone who annoys the piss out of me is in the center of the scandal. Saccharine E.V.O.O.-lover Rachael Ray took a hit to her reputation after a woman claimed she maintained a five-year affair with Ray’s husband.

Some broad from Florida named Jeannine Walz told The National Enquirer that Ray’s husband, John Cusimano, enjoyed some freaky shit. The thirty-nine-year old attorney and musician reportedly paid Walz to spit in his face and rub her feet on his face. Such a naughty boy.

The 30-year-old Florida woman contends that they met outside a lesbian bar in New York's West Village in 2000. That night, she said, Cusimano paid Walz and three friends $20 to spit in his face. "He even took pictures of us doing it," she tells the tab.

Walz said they continued to meet at her apartment and the apartment he shared at the time with Ray, 38.

"Sometimes he'd be naked," she claims. "I always kept my clothes on.

"John paid me up to $500 for a session," she claims. "We'd often have sessions at least twice a month … I virtually supported myself by spitting on him. But there was never any normal sex involved. He once offered to pay me $1,200 to perform a kinky sex act with him, but I refused."

She also alleges, "Sometimes John would buy marijuana or cocaine and we'd use it together."


While a common evening for me and my husband typically includes getting stoned and making spit videos, Ray built her reputation as a good girl who can whip up a fantastic casserole in less than thirty minutes. Ray’s flack immediately defended her reputation and marriage, a difficult task considering the affair continued after Cusimano and Ray married.

Speaking through their rep, Ray and Cusimano told us they found The Enquirer story "absolutely laughable. It is obvious to us the lengths that tabloids go to create stories. It's just sad when they take unwarranted shots at the people you care about the most."

sure , thats what they all say..Your husbands a nasty spit lover! ewwww

xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home