Monday, November 27, 2006

Liza Willia...I mean Lisa Williams






So I have a new favorite show. Of course , its on Lifetime. lol. Lisa Williams : Life among the dead is just about the best thing on television these days. I hate everything else frankly. Lisa is just great. Love her personality and her clairvoyant ability , althought im not too crazy about her hair. You can't have it all people. But I was watching it tonight, and I especially love when the spirit get hostile with her and she actually talks to it. "Don't play with me! , Don't play with me! , Don't play! , im not leaving here , so get used to it". I LOVE IT. But for the past few weeks alls I see is Liza Minelli with two tone hair with a British accent. I don't know , Maybe its just me?

Clairvoyance: An umbrella term often used to refer to psychic powers, it's the ability to perceive people and objects that cannot otherwise be discerned via the five senses. It's also referred to as the sixth sense or second sight.

Clairaudience:
The ability to "hear" messages through one's mind from spirits.

Aura:
The electromagnetic field that surrounds every living being that can be one of many colors. The color reflects every facet of a person and is often interpreted by a psychic in a reading.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home