Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update : Kelly Vs. Rosie


VS.



As im writing this , Im in the middle of a commercial break from The View. I've always wanted to say this, so , THIS JUST IN. One of today's hot topics was Clay guest hosting on the Regis and Kelly show. Rosie and her crew debated about the issue after they showed the clip of clay using his hand to cover up Kelly's mouth and Kelly replying "I don't know where those hands have been".That didn't go over well for Rosie.

Rosie responded to that comment stating that it was a homophobic slur and that she was surprised at Kelly .

ohh now this, THIS is where it gets good. Mid conversation Kelly Ripa calls the show (via telephone) to defend herself telling Rosie " It was no homophobic remark ,I have nothing but respect from him and you should know better Rosie!"

I will have to post the pic tomorrow god willing I find it , but words do no describe Rosie's face after being put in her place.

When something like this happens live..I just EAT IT UP!..I loved it! There will be a third update later on today or tomorrow.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home