Sunday, October 15, 2006

What time is it? Time is up




Flav has made his choice. He fucked over New York once again. I kinda felt sorry for her. But she's stupid for runnin back and making another cameo. As much as I love the bitch. SHES FUCKING NUTS.

Highlights:
Flava sets up an intimate dinner for two in Belize. New York shows up wearing a bright pink dress. Umm , it mind as well could be made of mesh. I could see her white panties underneath it as well as her belly button. slick choice sweetheart.




Flav also describes New York as "dramatical" several times. What the fuck , that's not even a word. I know Flav isn't the brightest at times , but the show must have some script to follow. Shame on you writers for not double checkin that shit out.



So congrads Deelicious , you just got six kids and two grand kids. Enjoy



p.s.- Fact of the week! Oprah Winfrey watches Flavor of Love. lmao
stay tuned for the Flav Reunion , I see heels bein thrown and I can't wait.
xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home